Welcome to Orange County Youth Leadership America!
How to Apply
Hello, prospective YLA Associate! OCYLA's 2018 Summer Program is just around the corner and the application can be found below.
Welcome to the Orange County chapter of Youth Leadership America! We are made up of a group of talented and committed students focused on empowering the youth with professional and interpersonal skills.
In recent years, with the help of Disneyland Resort, the Anaheim Hilton, and the Anaheim City Council, OCYLA has been able to effectively teach students the essence of leadership and collaboration by incorporating a variety of engaging activities with leaders throughout the area.
Facts About Our Program
- The fall program is a 14-week long program that stems from September 2018 to January 2019.
- The summer program is a 1-week long program that stems from the end of June to beginning of July.
- Events are held every Wednesday night from 6 - 8 PM with the exception of 2-3 Saturday events for the fall program.
- Events are held everyday for several hours for the summer program.
- All events will be held at locations around the Anaheim area.
- YLA's Summer Application due date is May 27th, 2018, however, the Fall Application has yet to be announced.
- For any additional questions regarding our fall and summer programs, contact Brandon Tabata at firstname.lastname@example.org
Find out about our OCYLA board members from the 2017-2018 Summer and Fall Program. Feel free to reach out to any one of us with any questions or concerns.
Visit our blog for frequent updates about the YLA Fall Program throughout the year. This is the chance for you to see all the associates in action!
Have any questions about our program? Feel free to contact us by filling out the form below. We will get back to you in the next 48 hours with answers to your questions!